Fiberglass Styled Doors
If you are looking to spruce up your home with a new exterior front door, what a better time to do it than now with the holidays quickly approaching. Southern Front Door has a wonderful selection of doors to choose from. We offer services for residential commercial customers.
Our inventory falls under four categories and they are wooden doors, steel doors, wrought iron doors, and fiberglass doors. Customers also get to choose whether or not they want their entryway to consist of double doors or a single door.
Each set of doors consist of some of the best elements and materials on earth. Additionally, our exterior doors are all insulated keeping your home energy efficient.
This exterior door option has the appeal of wood presenting a unique combination of beauty, durability, style, and security. Additionally, fiberglass doors provide you with some of the same benefits of wood, steel, and iron but in one. Read further to learn about the options you have when purchasing a fiberglass door.
- Customers can choose from several types of styles which include glass panel, wrought iron, grill-between-glass, solid panel, simulated divided lite, privacy/clear, and contemporary designs.
- Here at Southern Front Door we also give our customers the choice of privacy glass, speakeasy glass and grills, wrought iron glass inserts, and different appearance finishes.
- This style of door is customized to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Resembles characteristics of a wooden door.
- Additionally, you can choose from the heights of 6’8 and 8’0 as well as either 30″,32″, or 36″ to 42″ in widths.
- Unfinished and Prefinished are available for stain options.
These types of doors are extremely diverse. For instance, the craftsmen here at Southern Front Door can paint this type of door any color that you desire. Therefore, steel doors can be customized to fit the finish, height, and overall style that you desire. Note that when purchasing this item, each door was crafted with insulating properties to keep your home energy efficient. Although this option is typically more expensive, this is a great recommendation for long-term maintenance and spending.