Has your front been put through a beating because of the weather that we have here in Houston? It might be time to replace your front door. The front door to home makes a huge first impression. You want The Woodlands entry door to represent your style. There is a wide variety of front doors at Southern Front Door.
Make an Impression with a New Front Door
Hardwood doors are classy and elegant. There is an entry door at Southern Front Door that will stand out, and you will know it when you see it. You want to make a lasting impression with your guests, and you can do that with a door from the Southern Front Door. There is a wide variety of woods:
- Andean Walnut
You can decide to have your entry door custom made. Doors from Southern Front are top quality with wide stiles and rails. They have heavy raised molding and thick skins. Jambs are matching and stain-grade. There is an oil-based Miniwax on each door. You can choose from 24 different colors with three coats of marine grade polyurethane with a satin finish.
New Front Door – Wood
Wood is a natural insulator of heat, so the hot Texas temperatures will not destroy your brand new door. Rooms that have wood doors can keep the current climate of the room. A wood entry door is an excellent noise insulator. Wood doors are simple to customize into the look that you wish. Your custom door can be crafted into any design of your choice. There are 24 available colors with the same wood to fit your home.
If you want to make a different kind of impression, then a wrought iron
entry door would be a good choice. Forged iron doors make your home stand out. The door will bring in a different feel as compared to conventional wood or fiberglass doors. Southern Front Door customers love the look of wrought iron doors. There is an excellent selection of iron doors that you can choose from at Southern Front Door.
Facts about Wood Front Doors
Deciding on an entry door means you can select from over 100 different styles available to your by Southern Front Door. Your tastes and desires will be seen through the door that you choose with customization. Here are some facts about your new front door:
- 14-gauge iron, 5/8-inch grills, and heavy-duty barrel hinges, pre-hung,e-coated, and powder coated
- Door heights including 6’8″, 8’0″, and 9’0″. You can select either 36″ or 42″ widths.
- Glass options include Granite, Costwold, Reeds, Flemish, Glue Chip, and Clear
- Glass panels open on most models for cleaning: they can also open for speaking to visitors allowing fresh air in
Iron Front Door Facts
Iron entry doors are timeless. There is nothing like an iron front door, which will have a positive impact on your curb appeal. When you put an iron front door on the front of your house, you make it clear that your home is a castle. The classic look of an iron door will tell every passerby just how classy you are. Iron doors have unique craftsmanship that customers enjoy.
Security is often an issue for homeowners. Because of this, you can add a layer of protection to your home by adding an iron door. An iron entry door is not a fan-favorite for burglars. These iron and fire-resistant doors will allow you to sleep more soundly at night. Think about this fact; iron doors have been in place for centuries in government buildings and castles.
Iron Maintains Timeless Beauty
An iron entry door is made of thick, 14 gauge iron that has our extensive treatment process on it. Southern Front Door will make sure that your iron door maintains its beauty and strength for a very long time. There is a large selection of forged iron doors at Southern Front Door. There are not many companies that can match our detail and dedication to customer service. We are in a league all on our own.
- Fiberglass doors feature a unique blend of beauty, security, and durability. No other door product can match the versatility. The fiberglass door offers the same benefits of wood, steel, and iron doors- but in a single package. Here are some facts about fiberglass:
- Styles include glass panel, wrought iron, grill-between-glass, solid panel, simulated divided lite, privacy/transparent, and contemporary style.
- Select from different styles of privacy glass, speakeasy glass and grills, wrought iron glass inserts, and appearance finishes.
- Customize a fiberglass door to the specifications you want.
Steel Doors Go Beyond Commercial Buildings
Steel doors remind you of commercial buildings, but they are becoming popular with homeowners. A steel entry door will provide a good mix of security, appearance, and energy efficiency. There is a fabulous selection at Southern Front Door of steel doors and security doors to Houstonians. Our doors are manufactured by GlassCraft Door Company. Here are some facts about steel doors:
- Select from doors manufactured by the GlassCraft Door Company
- Choose from Buffalo Forge, ThermaPlus, Solid, Contemporary, or Wrought Iron Door Collections
- 6’8″ and 8’0″ are the available heights
- Satin finishes are available like black, French grey, or oil-rubbed bronze
- Antique finishes such as pale bronze, pewter grey, or copper bronze
- Buffalo Forge and ThermaPlus doors are approved for windstorm installation.
- Built with 18-gauge dent-resistant steel
- A built-in composite threshold prevents warping or rotting
- Patented thermal break design around all four edges to avoid the summer heat and the winter cold
Southern Front Door has incredible prices for The Woodlands entry door of your choice. We take pride in our excellent customer service. You cannot beat the selection. Feel free to stop by our showroom 11234 Jones Road West Suite B, Houston Texas 77065. You can also give us a call (281)890-5860 to schedule an appointment.
Fun Facts about Houston Texas
- Houston is the 4th largest city in the nation
- Texas is one of seven states with no state income tax
- Memorial Park is more massive than NYC’s Central Park
- For more information on Houston, TX, search here.